The USAP Health Card Plan
The USAP Health Card saves you on prescription drugs, vitamins, supplements lab, MRI & CT scans and diabetic supplies.
USAP Health Card Benefits
APS Prescription Drug Plan
Members receive 10% to 85% savings on prescription drugs by presenting their membership card to a participating pharmacy along with their prescription or by filling their prescription through our mail order service.
Drug Pricing Tools
In addition to the APS negotiated discount pricing, members can use the APS preferred drug formulary and the 4-tier formulary. These tools allow the member, and their physician, to identify the most cost effective drug alternatives to treat their condition, especially when high priced brand name drugs are prescribed.
Preferred Drug Formulary
We have negotiated special pricing on over 600 preferred drugs offering a 30 day supply at fixed prices of $5, $10, $15, $20, $25, or $30. Our comprehensive drug pricing formulary enables members to work with their physician in selecting the most cost effective drugs under the plan. The formulary organizes drugs by therapeutic class to easily identify the available alternatives.
4 - Tier Formulary
The APS 4-Tier formulary organizes prescription drugs by therapeutic class into 4 pricing tiers enabling members to see other possible alternatives within the same class and the pricing for each. The pricing tiers include:
- Tier 1 ($10 and under): Generic and Brand Name Prescription drugs with a cost to the member of $10 or less at the contracted network rates.
- Tier 2 ($10 - $20): Generic and Brand Name Prescription drugs with a cost to the member of greater than $10 and less than $20 at the contracted network rates.
- Tier 3 ($20 - $40): Generic and Brand Name Prescription drugs with a cost to the member of greater than $20 and less than $40 at the contracted network rates.
- Tier 4 (over $40): Generic and Brand Name Prescription drugs with a cost to the member of greater than $40 at the contracted network rates.
Additional Plan Features
- Access to over 54,000 participating pharmacies
- All family members and dependents may use the plan
- No age restrictions
- Use over and over with no restrictions
- Access to Mail Order pharmacy
Diabetes can be hard to manage–big savings on supplies can make life easier. Get 60% off average retail prices and free shipping on all packages, and an extra 15% off any single order item. You’ll never run out of supplies or wait in long lines!
- Packages include a premier glucose meter, control solution, test strips, lancets and lancing device
- Packages are $29.99 to $169.99 per month
- Easy ordering, regular shipments and convenient home delivery
Everyone has different health goals, and Vitacost has the products to help you reach them. Find the best prices online for the most trusted brands of vitamins, supplements, health foods, sports nutrition and wellness products. Take an additional 10% off already low prices on products for you, your family and even your pets. Vitacost takes the cost out of healthy living.
- Use the mobile app or order online
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Everything from natural household supplies and baby care essentials to skin care products and gluten free foods
Know your numbers! You have direct access to over 1,500 major clinical laboratories nationwide where you can save 10% to 80% on typical costs for lab work. Find a location near you and order online or by phone.
- Test categories include allergies, vitamin and cholesterol levels, liver function, fertility, thyroid and more
- Confidential results in as little as 24 hours for most tests
MRI & CT Scans
A better image leads to a better diagnosis, better treatment and a better recovery. Save 40% to 75% on usual charges for MRI and CT Scans at thousands of credentialed radiology centers nationwide. You will be referred to a certified radiologist based on condition, preferences and location.
Want to save big on hearing aids? We hear you! You’ll get a free initial screening and save 35% off the suggested retail price (MSRP) at thousands of retail locations nationwide.
- Two-year supply of hearing aid batteries and two-year warranty, with a one-time replacement for loss or damage*
- Unlimited follow-up care for cleaning and checkups with purchase
- 100% Service Satisfaction Guarantee during the first 60 days
- Patient financing options
*Members must pay for all repairs not included in the warranty.
Discounts cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, discount, rebate, health insurance benefit or value-added discount plan. Unlimited follow up visits will be provided at no cost to the member; however, any costs for repairs no longer under the manufacturer’s warranty will be at the expense of the member.