The Savings Rewards Plan Benefits
The USAP Health Card saves you on prescription drugs, vitamins, supplements lab, MRI & CT scans and diabetic supplies.
Shopping and Entertainment
Restaurant Gift Card Perk
USAP Members receive our Restaurant Gift Card Perk, which means you'll get a $25 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate to use each month. This gift certificate is valid at over 18,000 restaurants nationwide.
Each gift certificate must be redeemed in the month it was issued and unredeemed gift certificates do not roll over to the next month.
Local Deals And Discounts
As part of the USAP family, members can save thousands of dollars each year with our exclusive Local Deals and Discounts Perk. Our members have access to exclusive USAP membership discounts that save them money on every day purchases and activities.
Our USAP Members can make purchase via our member-only shopping portal. There is no limit on the number of times this benefit can be used.
USAP Members Receive Discounts On:
- Products like Books, Music, Clothing, Computers, Electronics, Appliances, Furniture, Toys, Health and Beauty Products, Groceries, Pet Supplies and More
- Local Deals on Restaurant Gift Certificates, Movie Tickets, Concerts and other experiences like Hot Air Balloon Rides and Stock Car Driving
- Attractions like Walt Disney World, Busch Gardens, Sea World, Universal Studios and More
We don't like our personal information sold, and we bet you don't either. We absolutely do not trade, rent or sell your personal information to outside companies. Because that's bad.
Price Protection Perk
USAP Members get access to our Price Protection Perk that reimburses members for the difference between the original purchase price and the lower advertised price up to $250 if they see an eligible item advertised for a lower price within 60 days from the date of purchase.
The Price Protection Perk covers eligible items for 60 days from the date of purchase if the items are advertised for a lower price in either a Printed Advertisement or a Non-Auction Internet Advertisement. The advertisement must verify that the lower priced item is identical (i.e., same manufacturer and model number) to the original item that the member purchased.
Members can use this benefit 4 times per twelve-month period.
Price Protection benefits are underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., 175 W. Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL 60604 and administered by cynoSure Financial, Inc., PO Box 7690, St Clair Shores, MI 48080, 800-711-4280 under policy form numbers GEN-MPC-GP (9.08), GENMPC- FL (9.08) and TR-IND-I (6.09). Exclusions and limitations apply. See the Evidence of Coverage for complete details. Coverage not available in Indiana, Puerto Rico, and Texas.
Extended Protection Perk
USAP Members are automatically eligible for our Extended Service Protection Perk that doubles the original manufacturer's warranty term of many products like computers, electronics, appliances and more with a purchase price of less than $5,000.
This Perk doubles the original manufacturer's warranty term of covered items up to twelve months. If the original warranty is longer than 12 months, we'll add an additional 12 months to the end of the original manufacturer's warranty. In the event of mechanical failure of an eligible item, we'll reimburse you for its replacement or repair.
Our Extended Service Protection Perk is not available to residents of Maine and Puerto Rico. Exclusions and limitations apply.
Warranty Registration Perk
Our members get access to our electronic warranty registration service with our Warranty Registration Perk. Members can fill in their warranty information online or mail their warranty information to be stored electronically. Members can also use this service to store original receipts related to their warranty.
Travel Planning Perk
USAP Members get access to our member-only travel agency that can help you book a flight, find a hotel or just plan a weekend getaway. Our members can use our Travel Planning Perk to get negotiated discounts on flights, hotels, car rentals through our e-Travel online reservation system.
Plus, USAP Members get priority access to our dedicated travel counselors who can keep track of your frequent flyer miles, track your unused and non-refundable tickets and update your Personal Preference Profile to keep track of how you like to travel. Our travel counselors are also trained to assist you in the event of an emergency or simply give you advice during your trip or vacation.
USAP Members Also Get:
- Agent Fare Guarantee
- Access to a 24 Hour Help Desk Service
- Preferred Rates at over 17,000 hotels in 139 countries on 5 continents
- Personal Preference Profiles
- Access to E-Travel, Online Reservation Service with negotiated membership rates
Travel Insurance Perk
USAP Members get access to Travel Insurance Perk that reimburses members for trip cancellations, interruptions and other delays.
- $1,000 Trip Cancellation Benefit that reimburses up to $1,000 for unused, non-refundable cancellation or change fee imposed by a common carrier for trips cancelled prior to departure date due to a covered reason.
- $1,000 Trip Interruption Benefit that reimburses up to $1,000 for a common carrier ticket home or to rejoin the trip for trips interrupted for a covered reason.
- $500 Hotel Burglary Benefit that reimburses up to $500 to repair or replace personal effects damaged or stolen during a burglary of member's hotel or motel room.
- $250 Baggage Delay Benefit that reimburses up to $250 for personal or business effects in the event checked baggage is delayed for more than 6 hours
- $500 Baggage Loss or Damage Benefit that reimburses up to $500 for baggage and personal effects lost or damaged while in checked luggage.
- $500 Trip Delay Benefit that reimburses up to $500 per delay if the member is traveling by common carrier and is delayed more than 12 hours for a covered reason. Reimburses the member for any overnight hotel stay and meal costs as a result of the delay.
Travel insurance benefits are underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., 175 W. Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL 60604 and administered by cynoSure Financial, Inc., PO Box 7690, St Clair Shores, MI 48080, 800-711-4280 under policy form numbers GEN-MPC-GP (9.08), GENMPC- FL (9.08) and TR-IND-I (6.09). Exclusions and limitations apply. See the Evidence of Coverage for complete details. Coverage not available in Indiana, Puerto Rico, and Texas.
Health and Wellness
Members of the USAP Family get access to our exclusive MyEWellness website, an online knowledge base and resource for fitness, health, and wellness information.
MyEWellness is designed to help our members achieve their personal health goals regardless of age, gender or health condition. This member-only resource has thousands of articles from fitness and healthcare professionals and tools to help you reach your health related goals like online assessments, fitness calculators and nutrition planning tools.
USAP Members Also Get:
- Personalized Work Out Routines
- Daily Health Tips on Nutrition, Weight Loss, Exercise and Disease Prevention
- Over 4,500 Health And Wellness Articles
USAP Health Card Benefits
APS Prescription Drug Plan
Members receive 10% to 85% savings on prescription drugs by presenting their membership card to a participating pharmacy along with their prescription or by filling their prescription through our mail order service.
Drug Pricing Tools
In addition to the APS negotiated discount pricing, members can use the APS preferred drug formulary and the 4-tier formulary. These tools allow the member, and their physician, to identify the most cost effective drug alternatives to treat their condition, especially when high priced brand name drugs are prescribed.
Preferred Drug Formulary
We have negotiated special pricing on over 600 preferred drugs offering a 30 day supply at fixed prices of $5, $10, $15, $20, $25, or $30. Our comprehensive drug pricing formulary enables members to work with their physician in selecting the most cost effective drugs under the plan. The formulary organizes drugs by therapeutic class to easily identify the available alternatives.
4 - Tier Formulary
The APS 4-Tier formulary organizes prescription drugs by therapeutic class into 4 pricing tiers enabling members to see other possible alternatives within the same class and the pricing for each. The pricing tiers include:
- Tier 1 ($10 and under): Generic and Brand Name Prescription drugs with a cost to the member of $10 or less at the contracted network rates.
- Tier 2 ($10 - $20): Generic and Brand Name Prescription drugs with a cost to the member of greater than $10 and less than $20 at the contracted network rates.
- Tier 3 ($20 - $40): Generic and Brand Name Prescription drugs with a cost to the member of greater than $20 and less than $40 at the contracted network rates.
- Tier 4 (over $40): Generic and Brand Name Prescription drugs with a cost to the member of greater than $40 at the contracted network rates.
Additional Plan Features
- Access to over 54,000 participating pharmacies
- All family members and dependents may use the plan
- No age restrictions
- Use over and over with no restrictions
- Access to Mail Order pharmacy
Diabetes can be hard to manage–big savings on supplies can make life easier. Get 60% off average retail prices and free shipping on all packages, and an extra 15% off any single order item. You’ll never run out of supplies or wait in long lines!
- Packages include a premier glucose meter, control solution, test strips, lancets and lancing device
- Packages are $29.99 to $169.99 per month
- Easy ordering, regular shipments and convenient home delivery
Everyone has different health goals, and Vitacost has the products to help you reach them. Find the best prices online for the most trusted brands of vitamins, supplements, health foods, sports nutrition and wellness products. Take an additional 10% off already low prices on products for you, your family and even your pets. Vitacost takes the cost out of healthy living.
- Use the mobile app or order online
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Everything from natural household supplies and baby care essentials to skin care products and gluten free foods
Know your numbers! You have direct access to over 1,500 major clinical laboratories nationwide where you can save 10% to 80% on typical costs for lab work. Find a location near you and order online or by phone.
- Test categories include allergies, vitamin and cholesterol levels, liver function, fertility, thyroid and more
- Confidential results in as little as 24 hours for most tests
MRI & CT Scans
A better image leads to a better diagnosis, better treatment and a better recovery. Save 40% to 75% on usual charges for MRI and CT Scans at thousands of credentialed radiology centers nationwide. You will be referred to a certified radiologist based on condition, preferences and location.
Want to save big on hearing aids? We hear you! You’ll get a free initial screening and save 35% off the suggested retail price (MSRP) at thousands of retail locations nationwide.
- Two-year supply of hearing aid batteries and two-year warranty, with a one-time replacement for loss or damage*
- Unlimited follow-up care for cleaning and checkups with purchase
- 100% Service Satisfaction Guarantee during the first 60 days
- Patient financing options
*Members must pay for all repairs not included in the warranty.
Discounts cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, discount, rebate, health insurance benefit or value-added discount plan. Unlimited follow up visits will be provided at no cost to the member; however, any costs for repairs no longer under the manufacturer’s warranty will be at the expense of the member.